Silk dome tweeters
19mm tweeters create rich highs for crisp, clear treble along with high quality crossovers.
Nomex bass driver
4" bass driver and a 6 ohm impedance provides deep, punchy bass response.
Mount them as rear speakers or just hang them. MDF enclosure reduces vibration.
P17 Passive Bookshelf Speakers
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Premium MDF wooden enclosure to reduce cabinet resonance
- 3⁄4 inch (19mm) silk dome tweeter provides accurate high frequency response
- 4-inch (116mm) driver produces solid low frequency response
- High-quality crossovers ensure balanced audio equalization
2 Year Warranty
Free Shipping Over 49€
30 Day Return Policy
Elegant Passive Bookshelf Speakers
The P17 is a set of passive bookshelf speakers that give you the freedom to amplify and press the boundaries of sound.
* An external amplifier or receiver is required.
Solid Built MDF Enclosure
The P17 passive speakers use market proven MDF enclosures for the classic designed cabinets. These enclosures are engineered to reduce cabinet resonance effectively. The exterior of the speaker is finished in an elegent wood accent that fits both comtemporary decor as well as setups with a vintage vibe.
Silk Dome Tweetersand 4’ Bass Drivers
The P17 uses a ¾ - inch silk dome tweeter allowing for more room at the high-end. For bass, a 4-inch driver is used for smooth, rich, low frequency sound. Each speaker also has a bass reflex port that adds emphasis to the mid woofer.
Just add an amplifier
Unboxing of the P17 is nothing less than a pleasant experience. A pair of speakers and two 6’ speaker cables come in a easy-to-open, frustration-free box. Connect them to an amplifier or receiver and start enjoying the warm and balanced audio.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- User manual
- Speaker connecting cable x2
- 50Hz – 20KHz
SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL
- 77 dB (1W/1M)
- 5W - 20W
- 6 Ohm
FREQUENCY DIVISION POINT
- 1700 Hz
- 4 inch (116mm)
- φ19mm silk film tweeter
- 128 x 238 x 168 mm (WxHxD)
Why can’t I hear any sound?
Power Indicator Light:
- Verify that the power indicator light on the speakers is illuminated. If it's not, ensure that the speakers are properly connected to a working power source.
- Try increasing the volume using either the volume control on the speakers or the included remote control. Ensure that the volume is set to an audible level.
Audio Cable Connection:
- Check that the audio cables are securely and correctly connected to both the speakers and the audio source. Ensure that there are no loose connections or damaged cables.
- Confirm that the input source on the speakers is correctly set to match the audio source you are using. Use the remote control or buttons on the speakers to select the appropriate input.
Audio Source Output:
- Ensure that the audio source (e.g., computer, smartphone, audio player) is delivering a signal output. Test the audio source with another device to confirm that it is producing sound.
Could I attach a microphone?
These speakers are not powered Edifier speakers, which means they require an external receiver or amplifier to function. You will need to connect these speakers to an amplifier or receiver that can provide the necessary power and audio signal to drive the speakers.
Do the P17 speakers come as a pair or just one each?
The P17 speakers come as a pair.
Why Buy from Us?
Local Fast Shipping
30 Days Money-Back Guarantee